Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aunt Becky has a new name!!

David and I love to hear Xander talk - the words he comes up with and the way they sound in his little voice are adorable. We are constantly working with him to say all the names of the people in our lives. He's mastered many - Mimi, Papa, Mama, Daddy, and GG (David's grandma). As I've mentioned in a previous post, my sister Erin is lovingly known as "E-oo", thanks to little Xander's pronunciation. He really is able to say "Aunt E," but is more interested in the way "E-oo" sounds. He calls Nathan, my brother-in-law, "Nay-nay" (although it often comes out "nanny" :)) We're still working on Grandma and Grandpa, but those are tough! Tonight he mastered another name - Aunt B!! David's sister, Becky, has now been named by her nephew. I can't wait to see her and hear him say it to her! Here's a video clip. And of course, the baby he's talking about with Aunt B is himself! There's a shout out to Papa in there, too. :)

No comments: