Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude

I am really resting in this idea of being grateful through it all.


God said it best:



There have been so many little nudgings toward this lately - from the Holy Spirit, for sure. Here are just a few of the things that have encouraged me and spurred me on lately.

As you know, I've been participating in the Thanksgiving 30 day scripture writing plan. It has been a huge blessing and given me so much to think about.

I'm looking into some devotionals by Naptime Diaries. I got their advent devotional last year and LOVED it. My friend, Rachael Kincaid, shared some of her writing for it. I'm excited to see what they have in store this year. For some reason I didn't think to look at any of their other devotionals last year, but have gotten inspired to check it out recently.

Rachael had a pretty stinking awesome post lately about gratitude also, reminding me to ask who I'm thanking. #getaftergrateful

And then, of course, there's always Ann Voskamp. I still refer back to her amazing book.

I've seen this quote a lot lately:





So, go with joy and thanksgiving into this beautiful holiday, remembering to love through it all.






No comments: