Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy, busy!!

It's such a busy season, but a fun one, too!

In the past 6 weeks we've:
celebrated with friends the births of two precious little babies,
gone on a beach trip with the Little fam for a week,
gone to the lake three times,
celebrated three birthdays,
had two doctor appointments and two ultrasounds,
had two baby showers (for other friends)
and loved living life! Whew!

In the next six weeks we will:
go on another week-long beach trip this time with the Walkers (my fam),
go to the lake a couple more times,
celebrate three more babies being born,
paint Xander's new room and get it ready,
have two more doctor appointments including the gestational diabetes test,
do some things around the house to get ready for baby girl,
and RELAX! All while loving life. :)

Amidst all the fun and chaotic moments we forget about that last part, the relaxing bit. I've been running around so much that I certainly feel the need for it! In fact, I think I'm going to treat myself to a prenatal massage during the next six weeks!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow, I don't know how you do it! Hope you are able to get some rest soon. :)