Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautiful weather...awesome weekend

Last weekend was beautiful! I love when the temps stay in the 60s for the high...ahhh...fall is in the air! We have spent a lot of time outdoors over the past few days.

David and Xander went uptown and rode the train on Saturday while I went to my friend, Crystal's, baby shower. Here are some pics from their adventures.

On the platform, waiting for the train.

Still waiting...

There it is!

Playing on the typewriter letters outside of ImaginOn.










Here comes the train!
There it is!

Cool.

Telling Scout all about the train. 
Time to go.


Just one last look...
Sunday we celebrated Patrick's 6th birthday. My sister hosted at her house with a chicken stew supper, lots of friends and family, and a fun game of tag (in which I did not participate).
My sister is such a great hostess! She had lovely decorations, beautiful flowers, the food was yummy and perfectly displayed. I'm so proud of her! We ended the evening with a bonfire while Patrick opened presents. It was a great day! I think Patrick really enjoyed his birthday. :)

No comments: