Friday, October 7, 2011

Interesting info...

This is a great post by my friend, Patrick, about the One Campaign.

I love the Tiny Prints website and I just found their DIY blog! Awesome!

I've known about Etsy for awhile, but never really looked at the site. It's way cool!

I saw a friend's facebook post about Mi Esperanza. Looks like a great ministry and an amazing way to help out women in poverty.

My birthday was yesterday. It was awesome. David and I celebrated on Wed night by going out to Fleming's (we had gift cards :)) and having the "Memorable Meal for Two" - it was delicious! I wish I could have done more, but I've been so tired lately that dinner was about all I could handle. We were supposed to baby-sit a little girl last night, but she was sick, so we got to spend the evening together, just the two of us! Again, I had grandiose ideas of going to a movie (we have more gift cards :)) but by the time I got home from work I was pretty exhausted. That's kind of my life these days...exhaustion. So we had a simple dinner and lounged together in the living room. That's kind of my way of celebrating anyway - I'm a really good lounger/relaxer :).

I'm 37 weeks pregnant today - officially considered full-term!

No comments: