Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

I'm so late with this, and I still don't have all the pics I want to share. Oh well.

Saturday, April 7, we headed to Mocksville to celebrate Easter with mine and David's families. I forgot my camera, so my mom has all those pics. Oh well.

David did get a video of the Easter egg hunt and made it very fun (using iMovie). Amelia Jayne slept through the Easter egg hunt, so you won't see her anywhere. Oh well.


It was so fun being with our families, celebrating Easter and our risen Lord and Savior! This is probably my favorite holiday to spend with my family. I love it so much! And Christmas. And birthdays. And Halloween. And fourth of July. Okay, so I love them all. But they're so much fun!

Pardon the quality of these pics, which were taken with my phone, since my camera was at home.

We had our own egg hunt at the house. Here are some pics. I forgot Amelia Jayne's bow. Oh well.

Xander insisted on wearing pajamas for his nap and then didn't want to change out of them for the Easter egg hunt. Oh well.
So now you know that my life isn't perfect. Oh well.
But it's oh so fun! :)

No comments: