Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could
I kind of did this already.
But here's a different version:
1. Study the Proverbs 31 woman. Much can be learned from her.
2. It's okay to be vulnerable. And stop acting like such a know-it-all. You don't.
3. Never wear bras that clasp in the front. Only bad things can happen from this. Like maybe you go to hug a guy friend whom you haven't seen in a couple of years, while at your sister's wedding rehearsal and pop!
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
4. Act silly. Have fun. Do dumb things sometimes. Don't take yourself so seriously. Laughing at yourself is one of the most freeing things, plus it's sometimes the best kind of laughter. And your kids will enjoy you more.
5. Talk to God everyday. And not in a "I have to have a 30-minute quiet time complete with worship music, Bible reading and prayer time" kind of way. Just talk to Him. He really loves you and wants to hear from you. Without all that legalism junk.