Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 Days of Blogging: Day Five

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?

1. Iced coffee on a hot Summer afternoon.

2. Hearing Amelia Jayne's sweet little voice saying, "I need, too!"

3. Nuzzling up against my husband - whether lying in bed, laying on the couch or standing next to him at church or in the kitchen. Being with him makes me happy. 

4. A quick moment alone to read a good book. I'd ask for more, but just a moment or two will do for now.

5. Xander, in his sing-songy, sentimental and mushy way, telling me to "love on him."


*And FYI -
I looked up "mushy" in the dictionary out of simple curiosity.

mushy
adjective

Definition of MUSHY

1
appealing to the emotions in an obvious and tiresome way 
"mushy love story"
 
 
 
This most definitely describes my Xander and the way he says things to me, such as, "I need you" or "I want you to love on me."
 
Hopefully that gives you a clearer picture of how he says it. :)

No comments: