Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Xander's birthday interview - Age 7


Favorites:
TV show - Peep & the Big Wide World
Movie - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Song - Dynamite by Tao Cruz
Musician - Ed Sheeran
Food - candy
Candy -Reese's
Toy - ocelot (from Minecraft)
Activity - art
Cereal - honey nut cheerios
Vegetable - carrots
Drink - diet coke
Game - Minecraft Wii U edition
Book - The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems
Restaurant -McDonald's
Holiday -Christmas
Animal -snakes
Color -Blue
Vacation -Beach
Sport - Soccer
If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? I think I like my name
If you could have anything you want this year, what would it be? karate gear
What do you love most about Mommy? I get to love on her and be with her
What do you love most about Daddy? I can play soccer with him
What do you love most about Amelia Jayne? I can play kitchen with her

No comments: