Thursday, September 18, 2008

So blessed!





I have to say thank you to my husband. He is such a wonderful man and definitely the perfect man for me. He is so patient, loyal and wise. I have not been the easiest to live with lately, yet he takes it in stride. His love and commitment to me have shown through over the last few weeks. He constantly makes sure I'm comfortable and well cared for. He's been cleaning the house and taking care of tasks that typically I would take care of...and he does it all without complaint.

I cannot wait to have his child. I want to have a son just like him - even though he probably doesn't believe that because sometimes he does exasperate me. But just because David's not like me, I respect him all the more for it and would likewise love our child that much more. And if we have a daughter, well she can be just like him, too :)

Thank you, David, and I love you so much. Today and always.

No comments: