Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visit from Dad




Today my Dad (who is a pilot) flew in from France, so he met up with me at the house. We had dinner at 5pm- a true early bird special. I don't blame him, he'd been up for a long time. We went to one of our favorites - Foskoskies. It's a great local restaurant that is located on Shamrock Ave. They're in an old soda shoppe, Pike's. We always tend to go there when Dad's in town - it's extremely close to the house and they have excellent food. Anyway, I enjoyed having some company on one of these lonely evenings. I hadn't seen my dad in a couple of months, so I was thankful to spend some time with him. He'll be heading out early tomorrow morning to shoot for his FFDO (Federal Flight Deck Officers). I'll be leaving around the same time for work. Tomorrow afternoon I get to see Xander and then late tomorrow I'll get to see David, too. I'm so excited!

P.S. More to come about the Every Child Ready to Read project at work - didn't mean to let that ball drop!

No comments: