Thursday, September 13, 2012

B-I-G

We're doing this series at church called Big Church. I'm so pumped by it! I'm so energized and encouraged and ready for BIG! I want to pray big prayers. I want to ask for boldness. I want to be bold! What a great reminder!

Somewhere along the way I kind of forgot about what to pray for. God knows me. He knows I'm pretty scattered and sometimes my concentration is all over the place. And really, he already knows what I'm going to pray before I pray it. But what I want to do, now that I've been reminded, is to talk to God about His desires. I long to pray for the things He's doing so I can come alongside Him and be a part of that. How awesome is that?? Sure, I'm already part of some pretty awesome things, but there's so much more out there. I pray that he would make me bold for His sake.

Acts 4:29

Today's New International Version (TNIV)

29 Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness.

No comments: