Monday, October 6, 2014

Birthday love

Today is my birthday! I am so blessed. Mondays are super-busy at our house, so David, the kids and I celebrated yesterday. It was a gorgeous fall day, so we built a fire in the outdoor fireplace, roasted marshmallows for s'mores and enjoyed the afternoon lounging and playing games outside.
It was perfect. 

I got some beautiful surprises from David and the kids - some new rugs, a tablecloth, kitchen towels, and lanterns for the pergola outside. AND I got a food processor! I've never had a food processor and I am so excited!! 
Adult life is so weird.

AJ and I went to her dance class this morning, had lunch with my dad and then visited a market selling pumpkins just up the road from our house.

I pick up Xander in a few minutes. The kids can't wait to have cupcakes and I'm looking forward to hanging out with them this afternoon. Our small group is tonight, so I look forward to those fun times, too!

Here are some pics from my special day(s):

















No comments: