Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Xander's baptism

My boy got baptized last month! I am so proud of him! I'm so excited that my sweet boy has a relationship with Jesus Christ and that he has publicly pronounced his faith. What a sweet day. I loved when Patrick, our Family Ministries Director, said that on the day these kids accepted Jesus the angels celebrated in heaven. And November 16th was our day to celebrate together on earth.

I felt so incredibly loved and I know my boy did, too. We had so many people there to celebrate with us and show their love and support for sweet Xander. It was a day I'll remember forever.


Xander Little - Family Birthday Celebration from Ridge Church on Vimeo.

Ms. Alanna - Xander's preschool teacher last year.
Here are some of my favorite photos from that night:












Man, I love this kid. He has stolen my heart.

No comments: