Thursday, July 9, 2015

My little Jedi


SW-ReadsPICON


Xander is totally into everything Star Wars right now.
He has a couple of Star Wars Lego kits and plays a video game on the computer that's also Lego Star Wars. He loves Angry Birds Star Wars and really anything Star Wars at this point! It's tough to find age-appropriate things for him, but I'm doing my best. Any advice anyone has on this, please let me know!
 
I have been able to find some awesome books for him, though we haven't read them yet. I put them on hold at the library and hope to get them in the next couple of days so that he can find enjoyment through those for the rest of the summer. A couple, like the Jedi Academy (chapter book) and DK readers (easy readers) will probably keep him occupied for hours.

Image result for star wars books for elementary


Image result for star wars books for elementary

He's watched Episodes IV, V, VI, I and part of II. He wants to watch Episode III, but it's rated PG-13. I can't remember why it's rated PG-13, so I need to preview it again first. I suspect we'll be waiting a bit before we watch that one. And he desperately wants to see episode VII that comes out at Christmas, but I just don't think that's gonna happen either. We'll see. I have to admit that I love watching my boys geek out together over Star Wars, though. It's pretty much one of the most awesome things in my life right now. :)

May the force be with us...you. I mean you. But send some of it my way, 'kay?


No comments: