Sunday, May 15, 2016

Reading Challenge




I started a reading challenge on facebook with some of my mom's friends. Makes me laugh that they're the ones who jumped on the band wagon, but I absolutely love having this group of older women to share and laugh and gain wisdom from.


Here's my list so far...
1) A book published this year - Love Warrior (comes out in August)
2) A book you can finish in a day - The Practice of the Presence of God
3) A book you've been meaning to read - Career of Evil - COMPLETED
4) A book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller - All the Light We Cannot See - COMPLETED
5) A book you should have read in school - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - COMPLETED
6) A book chosen for you by your spouse, partner, sibling child, or BFF - ??
7) A book published before you were born -
8) A book that was banned at some point - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
9) A book you previously abandoned - I am Malala
10) A book you own but have never read - Radical by David Platt - COMPLETED
11) A book that intimidates you - 7 by Jen Hatmaker
12) A book you've already read at least once - Redeeming Love - COMPLETED

No comments: