Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Joyland

I go to many different daycares, preschools, schools, and afterschool programs for work. I know I probably shouldn't have a favorite, but I can't help but love Joyland. It is one of the home daycares I go to. There are 5 children whom I adore.  Sometimes they're hyper and sometimes they're extremely easy-going and cooperative, but I just love them every time I go! Here is a video of a sweet little girl named Carys. The thing I love most about Joyland is Ms. Joy. She is awesome! She has tons of patience with the kids, loves on them, cares for them, teaches them, and gives her all to them. I would take Xander to Joyland if I needed a daycare - it's that good! She's also great about taking pics and videos of me while I'm there. Here are a few.




Ms. Joy with her certificate of completion for the Jumpstart Reading at Home program.



 

No comments: