Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Xander spent his first night in his new big boy bed! He did amazingly well! We put him in his bed awake, turned out the light, said goodnight, and didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the night. In fact, he must have slept well because David and I had to go in and wake him up at 7:30am so he could say goodbye to Daddy before he had to go to work. He's usually awake by 7. Here's a pic I took of him this morning. Forgive the purple sheets. I haven't gotten any for him yet - I'm still trying to decide what color scheme I want for his new room.




Okay, so I realized I have my finger in this next one, but I have to share it because this is actually nap time this afternoon! I'm so proud of my little man!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow, so proud of him! What a big boy. And I'm sure that was so nice to not have it be a big ordeal. I hope it's that easy for us!