Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Visit

David, Xander and I had a wonderful visit with my aunts Karen and Cheryl this past weekend. We left for Roanoke, VA, just after I got off of work on Friday - around 2pm. It was a great weekend full of laughter and good times. As you know, I'm awful about taking pictures, but David got a few, so here they are.






Xander had a great time! I loved seeing him interact with my aunts and enjoyed the reactions he got from them. He went to his first Japanese steak house where he was fairly enamored with the chef and his antics. He got to play on some really big hills. And he loved aunt Cheryl's screen saver - he got so much enjoyment out of the number 7. Hilarious! It was really a fun time. Xander's been talking about "Karen's house" and "She-ra" all week!

No comments: