Friday, January 20, 2012

Catch up!

I'm so behind! These past few months have passed almost in a blur! What a crazy time to have a baby - one week after she was born it was Halloween, 3 weeks after that was Thanksgiving and then the busyness of the holidays took over! The new year came and went, things were out of place and in utter chaos at my house and then all of a sudden it was time to start back to work! What?!!?

I had many things I wanted to post about over the last few months, so I'll do my best to cover all that I can in the next few posts. I'm sure I'll leave out vital things, but there's just too much for me to be able to cover it all! Anyway, we're surviving, and I guess more than that - we're thriving! Know that life is good, albeit chaotic. We're learning what it means to be a family of four, with a full-time working dad and part-time working mom, Xander in preschool and Amelia Jayne going to daycare one day a week. It's a wild ride!

No comments: