Saturday, January 28, 2012

LOL

I was feeling a little down this evening. I read an email tonight from my sweet aunt who lost a dear friend. I had been emotional over some other things, too, this afternoon, and tears weren't far away. I sat down at my computer to write an email to my aunt when David came over to check something on his computer (we share a desk). He hit a button and this is what came up only right at minute 1:14. It couldn't have been timed more perfectly.



No matter what my mood is, this scene makes me crack up every time. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it that I almost peed my pants. And it doesn't matter - EVERY time I've seen it since then I've laughed. I'm so thankful for the little things.

**Not to, in any way, devalue or minimize the pain that my aunt has over her loss. I just hope this brings a smile to her face. :)

No comments: