Friday, February 3, 2012

About AJ - Three months

Amelia Jayne turned 3 months old on January 24th. One day later she rolled over. Twice! I was so shocked! She was too :). She did it again almost instantly. David got his phone to video it, but she decided it wasn't happening again. Most of the video is of Xander trying to jump on everyone, screaming loudly amidst commands of "Take a picture of me!" which resulted in me getting out my phone to film him screaming playing.

No doctor's visit this month. We'll have her next one at 4 months. She's still a very happy baby! She sleeps about 7-10 hours per night, eats well and is growing so much! Her favorite thing to do is watch her big brother. She'll follow him around the room as he dances around doing his silly antics. She also loves to talk, cooing and squealing at anyone who will pay attention. :)

She loves for me to wear her in the "sleepy wrap," appropriately named since she sleeps there a lot. It makes life so much easier when I still have both my hands! I can do more with Xander and get things done around the house without feeling guilty about not spending time with my sweet baby. Time is precious these days and I want to soak up each moment of her babyhood! I know it will be over too quickly. I have an almost 3-year-old little boy to prove it!




She would not smile for her 3-month pic (with the sticker). Oh well.
She actually looks pretty annoyed. :)

Oh boy, was she done with this activity.


Now she's happy! (After I took the sticker off - ha!)

Cutting her eyes like her brother.
BTW - this is the blanket her Nana made for her. Beautiful, huh?

"Take a picture of me!"

"Take another picture of me!"


I love her triple chin! Why are fat thighs and double chins so cute on babies?!?


No comments: