Thursday, February 2, 2012

What.A.Morning

I've had a full day and it's not even noon yet! I guess in hindsight, it really hasn't been that bad. It could've been worse. My car could've broken down. I could've been mugged. I could've been up all night with a crying baby. I could've had strep throat. I could've found a bug in my coffee. I could've been struck by lightning. I could've had to shovel out of 6 feet of snow. My cat could have thrown up right outside my bedroom door so that as I left my room in the pitch black I stepped in it. I guess, really, it's not so bad.

I set off the alarm in our building this morning. $500 a pop when someone sets it off. Thankfully I don't have to pay that. The security officer was not so nice. The police officer, on the other hand, was extremely nice. So, it could have been worse.

I started back programs today. Or so I was supposed to. I went to the wrong place. First time going there, and I missed it. I pulled over to call the lady and she said, "Oh, well if you mapquest it, it'll send you to the wrong address." Thank you. I figured that one out all by myself. So instead, I got there, met with her and told her about this grant that allows for programming and parent workshops. I didn't do my story times, but at least I did something productive. It could have been worse.

Here's to a better afternoon.

No comments: