Thursday, December 19, 2013

Interesting articles and blogs

I love this website. Her etsy shop is so cute. She also has wonderful crafty things on her blog like this and printables like this.

I've said this for a long time and I even have the background on my phone - and it's been there for going on two years.


I've been reading this book and attempting to live a more positive, joy-filled life. Here are some free resources that I've found helpful over the past few weeks.

Probably a little late for advent considering we have only six more days until Christmas, but I really like the scriptures in these free printables...and I think they could be printed out and looked at/hung up for lots of different reasons than just advent.

I love this new thing on Bible Gateway where you can have two different versions of the same Bible verse side by side to compare. I don't know if this has always been an option, but it's new to me.

Thank you, PW. You are so good at reminding me to take a deep breath during the busyness of this season. She always seems to have just the right things to say, whether I need a good laugh, a good cry, a breather or a story that reminds me that I'm not alone in my awkward or humiliating experiences.

I guess I've been thirsty lately because this passage quenched my parched spirit.

No comments: