Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I love

I was inspired by this blog post and decided to do one of my own.

I love...

Laughter.

My little boy's laughter.

The beach.

Jesus.

Kindness.

My husband.

Faith.

My son.

My daughter.

Singing.

Books.

Old books.

New books.

My baby girl's coos.

Pajama pants.

Movies.

Old movies.

New movies.

Tapas.

Coffee.

My mom.

Chocolate.

Old pictures.

Massages.

Comfy clothes.

Scented candles.

Pretty stationery.

Dryer sheets.

Fire.

Coconut rum.

Autumn.

Kisses.

Music.

Diet Dr. Pepper.

Sunshine.

Butterflies.

Sweaters.

Pizza.

Redeeming Love.

Nerds.

Goat cheese.

My sister.

Friends.

Springtime.

Family.

Christmas.

The mountains.

Hot tea.

Dresses.

Football.

Sushi.

Children's books.

Chocolate chip cookies.

The Princess Bride.

Butter.

The lake.

Blankets.

Puppy breath.

Big cities.

Gone with the Wind.

Ridge church.

Vocabulary.

Tennis.

Libraries.

The country.

The Avett Brothers.

Wicked.

One.

Champagne.

Reading.

Snuggling on the couch.

Watching TV.

Waumba Land.

Jewelry.

Lists.

Pancakes.


All of these things...in no particular order :)

No comments: