Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer recap - 4th of July

We really didn't do anything on the actual 4th of July. My kids are still so young that I didn't think they would appreciate the loud noise. Plus, all the good stuff happens after dark which is way past their bedtime. Xander's usually asleep by 7:30 or 8, and Amelia Jayne is asleep between 7 and 7:30.

The kids and I spent the day at Mimi and Papa's house just to hang out and enjoy the day. David decided to work that day since we didn't have anything big planned. Sometimes he likes working on holidays since there's much less distraction and he can usually get a lot of work accomplished.

Once the kids and I got home, I snapped some pictures of my cute little Independence Day kids. :)










Some holiday kisses. :)



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh so precious, I love these pictures!