Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer recap - Daddy's an artist

One day early in the summer, we went outside for some sidewalk chalk fun. What started out as shapes and "simple" drawings (like flowers and houses, etc) by me, turned into some really fantastic drawings from daddy! Xander was making requests for me to draw Lightning McQueen, Mater and Francesco, but I am certainly no artist. Then the thought occurred to me, "I know an artist!" Daddy is fabulous! These are the final products. He used the toy cars as models. :) Xander was highly impressed with his daddy's skills...only he thinks we should all be that good. And I'm just not.

Check out the Cozy Coup looking on with interest. :)
Luckily Xander has plenty of cars and sizes for Daddy to use as models.



I'm so impressed with Daddy's skills, too! I could never have drawn something this good. And these drawings took him about 10 minutes total to finish. Wow! 

No comments: