Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow!

David, Becky and I went to Les Miserables today - it was fantastic!
At intermission, we looked out the grand windows of the Blumenthal at the beautiful sunshine streaming through.
About an hour later, when the musical was over, this is what we walked out to:



And when we got home, this is what we got to do:






My little marshmallow puff :)
Cool dude snowman





I made snow cream, the best snow cream I've ever had. Here's the recipe I used:
8 cups of snow
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1t of vanilla
Mix together
I added about 3 or four more cups of snow to dilute it a bit and make it somewhat less soupy. It was delicious!





Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Xander had snow cream and hot chocolate for dinner tonight! Oh well!

What a fun, and totally unexpected, way to end our day!


No comments: