1. I can make an elephant noise. Like, a really good, elephant noise.
2. I know sign language.
3. I can name all the states in alphabetical order in under a minute.
4. I can make chocolate chip cookies without a recipe - that's how many times I've made them. They are, by far, my favorite cookie. This is the master recipe if you're looking for the best chocolate chip cookies ever.
5. I can share a story time or get up in front of a group of kids and entertain them with absolutely no preparation. I've had to do this many times.
Note: That is NOT my preferred way to do it. But I can. If I have to.
6. I can make my eyeballs shake/vibrate. The technical term apparently is nystagmus. I have voluntary nystagmus. The doctor always told me I have excellent eye muscle control. I've never known anyone else who could do it...until my niece. Must be hereditary. :)
7. I will try almost anything with my hair - cut, color, you name it. And it might have already been that way! Not that I do crazy things, but I might consider it. :)
8. Dark chocolate is my favorite of all the chocolates, but sometimes it makes me sneeze. Thanks for the inherited allergy, Dad.
9. I'm weird about the radio. I love all kinds of music and I've been known to switch from a rap to a classical to a country to an alternative station, all in a 15 minute drive. And all of these kinds of stations are programmed into my car's radio settings.
10. When I listen to my kids talk, I'm reminded that I really do have a southern accent. But it's not as bad as theirs, right? Right??
And when I talk to my co-workers who are from Chicago, Venezuela, and New York, I'm reminded anew.
Leave a comment and share some random facts about yourself. I'd love to hear them!