Thursday, February 20, 2014

Interesting articles and random facts

What great tips for doing holidays. I oftentimes get hung up on them being perfect, when really, if they're celebrated at all I'd call that a win. :)

“Ladies, before you were Mommy, you were his. Men, before you were Daddy, you were hers. Remember this. Hold on to this. Keep these words precious to you.”
Oh, how I need this reminder most days.
It's similar to our kids' dedications at church. And I'm thankful for the reminder.
Proverbs 5:18
May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.

I could write a whole post on this topic...and maybe I will.

This was worth a good laugh for David and I as we snuggled on the couch the other night. :)



This time 5 years ago I was waiting, waiting to meet my little boy. His due date had come and gone. I was scheduled to go to the hospital for an induction in just three days' time. I was so scared and so excited. I had no idea what lay ahead. From my surprising (and disappointing) birth experience to the amazing little boy who stands before me today. I couldn't ask for anything more. That sweet little man is music to my soul, his daddy made over and holds my heart in his hands. Can't wait to celebrate the day of his birth with him. He can't wait either. :)

No comments: