Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Funnies from the littlest Littles - November/December 2014

AJ: Mommy...
Mommy...
Mommy!
Mommy Little!!

AJ: (excited about her Christmas party at dance)
Maybe they'll bring bags to the Christmas party! Bags with snowflakes!! I very like snowflakes.

(Looking at a Christmas card from friends)
David: Xander, who's that?
X: That's Mr. Patrick!
AJ: And Crystal! And that's baby Liam. And that's my sister, Keira.

AJ: I very need your help, mommy.
Me: Okay. What do you need?
AJ: The baby's bib comed off and she needs to eat. She's hawngry.

Honestly, I had a hard time keeping up with all the things my kids said over the past couple of months. They say some of the funniest and sweetest things. I wish I could remember them all, but these few are precious to me.

No comments: