Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Funnies from the Little man - Part 5

And....they're back :). Check out some of Xander's other funnies here...here...here...here...and here.


Me: Xander, it's time for bed. Close your eyes and go to sleep.
X: I have a really hard time closing my eyes. I'm not very good at that.
Me: Sure you are. Just close your eyes. Watch me.
X: (sigh) No, I'm just really not very good at that.


X: Do you like the way my face is made?


Daddy: You're so tired, Xander.
X: I am not so tired! I'm exhausted!
Me: Do you know what exhausted means, Xander?
X: What?
Daddy & I together: So tired!!


X: Do my teeth look white?
Me: Weellll...we need to brush them.
X: (after a moment of thought) Are they rotten?


X:I have an issue with my throat.
Me. What's the issue?
X: It has a bloob in it.
Me: What's a bloob?
X: A blood infection that makes me not feel very good.


X: Make sure not to lay on my pillow cuz it'll make your hair be crazy.


Me to Xander: Why do you have such a cute little nose?
X: Because God made me. And that's the way He made me...with a cute nose.


X: I want to be a chef when I grow up.
Daddy: Cool! I like to cook.
X: Yeah, me too.
Daddy: Can I cook with you sometime?
Mommy (with a mischievous grin): Hey Xander, tell Daddy he can be your sous chef.
Xander: Daddy, you can be my shoe chef.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

HAHA, this was a great laugh today! Your little man is awesome!