Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Funnies from the little man - Part 4

X: I can't touch my spine right now since my body's in my booster seat.

X: Can you hop on one foot?
Mimi: No. Can you?
X: No, but when I learn to be a man I can.

X: On my next birthday I'm going to be 4 (holds up 4 fingers) and then I'll be 5 and then 6 (continues to add fingers while counting) and then 7 and then 8 and then 9 and then 10!
(Pauses)
I don't think I'm going to be 11.
Mimi: Why not?
X: I don't have any more fingers.

X: (Holds hand out) Here, Mimi.
Mimi: What is it?
X: A bogey.
Mimi: I don't want that! Let me get you a tissue.
(Brings Xander a tissue)
Here, Xander. Put the bogey in this.
X: Oh, that's okay. I just put it in my pocket.

One evening we were driving home from Mocksville when, out of the blue, Xander screamed out. We asked him what was wrong and he never told us. Then we started watching him. He was trying to watch Curious George, but he was so tired that his eyelids just couldn't stay up. At one point his eyes competely closed and he started crying and wailed, "I CAN'T SEE!!!!"
As we attempted to hold back the laughter, David told him, "Well, open your eyes!"

If you like these, check out some other funnies here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh these made me laugh so hard! Your little man is so funny!