Friday, January 11, 2013

Funnies from the little man - Part 2.5

Guess what?!?! I found some lost funnies on my phone. Apparently I had been keeping a record of Xander's sayings and then started a new one without realizing I never posted the old one! These sayings are dated May 2012. I can't believe that was 8 months ago!
They made me smile. I hope they do the same for you. :)

Xander: That poopy looks like a hotdog!!

Xander: That school bus had flashing lights!
Me: (long explanation about school buses, their lights, and what they mean)
Xander: Uhhh...sure!

Xander: Diapers don't have tags. They have Elmos and Grovers and Ernies and Berts.
(just look at a pack of pampers if you're confused:))

On the phone with Daddy who was working late.
Daddy: Okay, Xander. Have a good night.
Xander: Goodnight, daddy! Be good for the office!

Me: Xander, do you have anything to pray for?
Xander: But, yeah!
(After we prayed...)
Xander: I prayed for God!
Me:Yeah buddy, you prayed to God.
Xander: I prayed three God.

No comments: