Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthday week

I had a fantastic birthday - honestly, one of my favorites. I guess getting older isn't so bad :).
We had a long weekend full of celebrations. David took Monday off so that we could extend the fun.
We did everything from riding the train, to eating frozen yogurt, to enjoying an Ikea extravaganza, to having a date night at Chima, to enjoying a new park (that David's firm helped design!), to having a shopping trip (by myself! Hallelujah!).
It was an incredibly busy and full three days, but I honestly enjoyed every bit of it.
Here are some pictures and videos from our adventures :)



Romare Bearden park has some really fun waterfalls that the kids ran through.



There's a cool musical component to the park. There were chimes you could play with mallets and this musical pad that my kids really enjoyed.








We always have to stop at the typewriter stepping stones in front of ImaginOn on our way back to the car.

We enjoyed frozen yogurt at Cherry Berry before we went home.

Date night with my love :)


No comments: