Thursday, October 10, 2013

How David and I are different

Just a few ways David and I are different:

He likes salted caramel.
I prefer good ol' dark chocolate.

I'm, what you might call, a control freak.
He's pretty good at letting go.

He prefers cold drinks.
I prefer hot beverages.

He likes butterfingers.
I like York peppermint patties.

I like to read.
He doesn't. Just kidding. He'd prefer to do about a hundred other things first, is all.

He likes sci-fi.
I need any genre to have a good relationship in that plot to hook me.

He likes to be alone.
I like it more and more each day. :)

I talk all the time.
He...doesn't.

My mind is constantly in motion, always thinking about the next thing.
His...isn't. :)

I'm somewhat impulsive.
He's more cautious and considers things first.

I love wine.
He tries to like wine, but he just doesn't.

He loves crab cakes.
I try to like crab cakes, but I just don't.

He's very focused.
I'm very scattered.

He points out buildings and structures.
I point out flowers and sunsets.

We have a lot of differences, but we seem to be pretty compatible. :)
I have to say that I love that man more and more each day, despite our differences.
And maybe because of them.


Thanks to the Pioneer Woman for yet another blog idea. Love ya, P'Dub!


No comments: