Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kindergarten registration

Yes, you read the title correctly. It's already that time! Can you believe it? I know, me neither. I can't believe my boy will be going to kindergarten in the fall.

I registered him last week, which basically meant I got a lot of papers together to take to the school to verify that he is who we say he is, he's the right age, and he lives in the correct area for that school. I filled out a bunch of forms when I got there and got a tour of the school. I opted to go on a day that the kids were with their grandparents because I knew I wouldn't be able to absorb all the information if I was distracted by little ones and all their questions. :)

I am so excited for Xander. I just know he's going to love school and I am pumped for him! I may be crying over bouquets of sharpened pencils when the fall comes, but for now I am overjoyed for this next step in our lives.

Kindergarten, here we come. :)

No comments: