Friday, May 30, 2014

Last day of school


Xander and Amelia Jayne had their last day of preschool last week. It was bittersweet. Of course, my Xander-boo is going to kindergarten in the fall, so his preschool graduation was the end of an era. But Amelia Jayne will not be going back to this preschool in the fall. It was a difficult decision for us because we love that preschool very much. However, with the times that they offer, it's just not enough for me to get my hours in at work and allow David to get home at a decent time in the evening. So, though it is hard to say goodbye to preschool and hello to kindergarten, it is also difficult to say goodbye to a preschool we have loved over the years. I entrusted my kids to some amazing people and was beyond thrilled with the care, love and knowledge they received.

I am happy to say that we have found another daycare for Amelia Jayne. One that I know and trust. It will be exciting to see her bloom while she's with Mrs. Joy.
First Day 2014

Last Day 2014



No comments: