Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas: the short version; more to come at a later date

It's been a little crazy at my house this week. :)
We were gone from Friday until Monday, enjoying Christmas at Mimi and Papa's house on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and then at Grandpa and Grandma's house Sunday and Monday.
We went straight to church from Grandma's on Monday evening. Came home and went straight to bed so Santa could come.
Woke up on Tuesday morning (at 9:15! Thanks for the Christmas present, kids!) and enjoyed the bounty. :)
Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt B came over later that afternoon to see what Santa had brought.
I worked yesterday. I'm working today.
Xander has a stomach bug. :(
I haven't even had time to upload my pictures to my computer. And by my computer, I mean any computer, but especially my brand new MacBook Pro. Yippee!! What a surprise that was!
One day I'll have a chance to sit down and look at that thing...and upload pictures.
But until then, enjoy this one picture I happened to take with my phone.
My little boy was thrilled to have his very own rideable, Lightning McQueen.
Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!
 

No comments: