Thursday, December 13, 2012

Updates

For those of you on pins and needles - I did get Xander's birth certificate in time, and I was able to apply for the lottery. Now we wait until January when we're issued a pin number to actually submit his name into the lottery. Then we wait a couple more months to find out if he got in. I'll keep you posted.

Amelia Jayne got four new teeth over the Thanksgiving holiday. She was a bit fussier than usual while we were in Johnson City over the holiday, and she was running a fever. I actually had David's uncle (an ER doc) take a look in her ears, afraid she might have an ear infection. Luckily, she didn't. I later found out she must have had a virus because she got roseola. And her first four molars. All at once. No wonder she was cranky! I would have been, too.
This brings her tooth count up to 12. In case you were keeping track. I know Xander is. :)

We're still waiting on Ame's baby, Emory, to gain some weight before he can have his major surgery. Some good news is that Ame got to hold him for the first time a few days ago. Some bad news is that he got a staph infection last week. He seems to be getting better, from what I can tell on facebook. Continue to keep him in your prayers. He has good days and bad days.

David and I went to the Panthers game last Sunday. It was so much fun! The Panthers won against the Falcons (the best team in the League right now) and we had great seats. Thanks to David's mom who got him the tickets for his birthday back in June. It was a great time! A little warm (around 68F)for my taste, in December, but better warm than snowy. :)

No comments: