Thursday, December 6, 2012

Struggles

I've been struggling lately. Internally. I've had no self-confidence, low self-image, and little self-worth.
I would cry because I just felt miserable about myself. I was just in a funk and couldn't bring myself out of it.

And then I had a fight with David. Because of my own insecurities, not because of him. We came home that evening and I was basically at my weakest point.

I found a package in the mailbox. I opened it and found this necklace inside.


These are the words that were in the package.

In God's heart, you are...
created

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14 NIV
chosen
The Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession. Deuteronomy 14:2 NIV
celebrated
He will take great delight in you..He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 NIV
cherished
I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3 NIV

Thank you, God, for knowing when I would need this at the exact right moment. Amazing.

No comments: