Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interesting articles and random facts

I read this article the other day about e-readers. Very interesting information. And just another reason why you should go ahead and buy an iPad. :)

Do you remember when it was all the rage to get rickrolled? It's okay if you don't. It is pretty funny though. Anyway, I got the wii game Just Dance 4 for Christmas and it includes Rick Astley's song, "Never Gonna Give You Up." Every time we turn that game on and that song comes up, I feel like I've been rickrolled. And it makes me smile inside.

I know Pinterest has been around for awhile now and I've even been using it for almost a year and a half, but I just love it!! I find myself spending all kinds of time dreaming and pinning for later dates. I've actually followed through with a few of my pins. It's got such great ideas and is so helpful! However, it can also be a HUGE time-waster. I quit around this time last year, having realized that I spent tons of time from October of 2011 to January of 2012 pinning great ideas, but not following through with anything I pinned. I try to be a little more intentional with following through, though it's incredibly difficult with two little ones underfoot. It does have some fantastic ideas, though. A few of my recipe ideas that I've tried lately have come from there. My all-time favorite cookie recipe I got from Pinterest, too. Everybody raves about these cookies. They are fantastic, if I do say so myself. I plan to do this and this in the next few months.
I've started back with Pinterest. And I'm really enjoying it. :)




No comments: