Friday, May 27, 2011

Xander's favorite apps

People often comment on how well Xander uses the iPad and iPhone. He's been using my iPhone since he was about 10 months old and has used my iPad from the day I got it. It helps that Apple makes very intuitive products, but I do think Xander is pretty gifted when it comes to technology. Probably most kids are these days - there's just so much of it around!

Here are a few of Xander's favorites:

Elmo Loves ABCs (for iPad only) - this is his newest favorite
Scout's ABCs - see my earlier post about this one
My First Puzzles
Itsy Bitsy by Duck Duck Moose
The Wheels on the Bus also by Duck Duck Moose
Forest Friends
I Hear Ewe (he doesn't care for this one much anymore, but this was the first app I got for him - it's free.)

But probably more than anything (except possibly Elmo) he loves to play ANGRY BIRDS! Yes! That is one of his favorites and he can play it for (probably) hours (if I let him). He plays the original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds seasons, even the free versions! He loves it!



angry-birds-holiday_news.jpg

No comments: