Thursday, September 22, 2011

Justin & Thea

Last weekend we drove to Johnson City, TN for David's cousin, Justin's, wedding. It was a beautiful affair! Here's their wedding website.

Congratulations to Justin and Thea! I hope they have a long and happy marriage.
You can certainly tell that David and Justin are cousins, right?



Thea is really one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I haven't spent much time with her, but every time I see her she is kind, caring and full of peace. Isn't she gorgeous??



So glad we got to be a part of their special day.

Xander did fairly well considering his lack of sleep. He barely got a nap from Wednesday through Sunday and went to sleep way later than normal (I dare say he even saw 11pm and midnight a time or two...yikes!).
My SIL, Becky, said she saw the mother look come out in me when he ran out onto the dance floor (which was empty at the time) and screamed at the top of his lungs. That got him taken straight out of the reception to the ladies' room where we had a little talk. Then after the first dance David sat down with him, bouncing him on his knees and his eyes started rolling back in his head. He reached for me and laid his little head on my chest (and big ol' belly) and fell fast asleep - during the noisiest part of the reception! You can tell he was tired :). Wish I had a pic of it, but amidst the crazy chaos that is keeping up with a 2-year-old, we didn't take a single picture. The wedding pics above are courtesy of David's cousin, Ame.


No comments: