Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pictures

This might be too many pictures, and definitely late, considering they're Christmas. However, I haven't posted many pics lately and I really do have some good ones to share!
 
Making cupcakes for Jesus's birthday!


Cookies and milk for Santa!

Reading the Christmas story together on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning breakfast. What a ham!

Posing. Don't mind the cords...

Christmas morning, Xander came running into our room...at 8:45! What a blessing to be able to sleep in!

Sweet Christmas kisses

Two of my favorites

Such great reactions! She loved tearing open the presents!

Figuring it out...

I love the way my husband looks when he's watching our children. :)

She was fascinated!

Love how the two of them play so well together.
 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Beautiful family, beautiful home!