Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful - Days 15 & 16

November 15
Today I'm thankful for my job. Not only do I have the best supervisor ever, but I flat out enjoy what I do!! How many people can say they go to work and play with kids (for about 45 minutes at a time - not at all overwhelming) and come up with fun things to do with children? Sure there are some not-so-glamorous parts to my job, but I choose to focus on the positive. :) And one of those positive things is insurance. Ha! :) Oh, and the fact that I only work 20 hours a week. I love my job!

November 16
I am thankful for times together with my family. David's been working a lot lately and he had to work late again tonight. However, I packed the kids up and picked him up at work to take him to dinner. We had a great night out at Jason's Deli in uptown Charlotte. We walked through the city, saw a storm trooper on our way back to the car, and enjoyed being together, even for a short time.

No comments: