Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful - Days 5 & 6

November 5
I'm thankful for my wonderful Mom. I woke up this morning with mastitis. I called my mom to tell her I was sick and she dropped everything to come to my house and take care of my kids. She's amazing! She's always been there for me. Whether I'm sick, well, happy, sad, worried, confused, elated - I can count on my mom. Thanks, Mom!

November 6
I'm thankful for my husband. He came home from work yesterday morning to help me with the kids until my Mom could get to the house. He stopped by the store on his way home from work at the end of the day and picked up my prescription and some much-needed sick items (soup, ginger ale, etc). He made me dinner last night and let me lay around and be puny. He's so supportive and helpful. And he's an amazing Dad! I love him so much!
I'm thankful for him for many other reasons that will most likely come up over the next few days :)

No comments: