Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful - Days 27 & 28

November 27
Mine and David's 8th anniversary is today. I feel it only fitting that I express my gratitude for him today. He is strong and steady. He is cautious and kind. He is funny and smart. He is patient and loving. He is silly and caring. He is better for me than I even knew possible when I walked down that aisle to join him 8 years ago. I don't know what I'd do without him and I'm thankful God gave him to me.
PLUS my 1pm meeting got canceled today, so we got to meet up for an unexpected anniversary lunch date. Then we get to have an at-home-date tonight. So thankful for my man. :)

November 28
I'm thankful for laundry. It reminds me that my family and I have clothes to put on our backs. I'm thankful for a dirty house. It reminds me that I have a home to shelter me. I'm thankful for dishes in the sink. They remind me that we had food to eat at our last meal. God is so good to remind us of these things. :)
And believe me, my house has lots of reminders. ;)

No comments: