Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting ready...

...for Cancun!  David and I are so excited about leaving for Beach Palace on Saturday! We'll leave early on Saturday morning (our flight leaves at 7:15am, but we'll have to get up around 4am...yikes!), but we'll be able to spend the majority of the day in Cancun since we get there before lunchtime.  And I'll have plenty of time to sleep while we're there - and I intend to do a lot of that!  Sleeping, eating, swimming, playing, walking, talking with David, enjoying rest and relaxation...the list goes on and on.  We've taken two big trips together since we've been married, both to Cancun - one for our honeymoon in 2004 and one in 2008.  I feel so blessed that David and I have been able to take some trips alone together every few years of our marriage.  It's such a great time for the two of us to be together. That's my favorite part about going away - that I get to be with my best friend!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How fun! I hope you guys are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to see pics!