Tuesday, January 25, 2011

iPhone magic

Oftentimes, if Xander needs a diversion or if he's getting fussy in public, I'll give him my iPhone to play with.  His favorite thing to do on the phone right now is to watch himself in the videos I've taken.  He knows exactly where to go and how to get to them.  If he gets frustrated trying to find a particular video then he'll hand it back to me and say, "Help, please?"  What a milestone!  I love that he asks for help, and I especially love how polite he is!  He still has his moments, don't get me wrong.  They're completely related to how tired, frustrated, or upset he already is.  But overall he's learning that he's more likely to get what he wants if he asks for help instead of screaming or crying - love that!

So, back to the phone.  It made me laugh this morning because I plugged my phone into the computer this morning and iPhoto popped up to download pictures.  I agreed and it said that 32 pictures were imported.  The funny thing is that 21 of those photos/videos were taken by Xander!  It makes me laugh so much when I go to look at pics or vids and they're Xander masterpieces. :)  He especially loves to take videos at our Waumba team meetings - too funny!

Here are 2 of my favorite "Xander Masterpieces" -

No comments: